Sunday 30 October 2011

Youth Street went very well saturday. Went to the skate park and attempted to skate board lol. Didn't do to bad :) Wiped out a few times and realized my body is used to taking that kind of punishment anymore so i decieded to call it quits. Saturday night we just hung out in the house and made food and watched King Arther....which I highly recommend! Sunday I walked downtown to a market where they had all kinds of good stuff ... great gift ideas :) I then proceded to walk to the beach. It was such a beautiful day...I took some good videos but I cant upload them to this blog or facebook because the internet here is to slow. I'll try sometime there isn't a lot of people in here. Im not looking forward to exersize tomorrow lol but it is what it is lol

God Bless, Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment