Sunday 23 October 2011

Well today i sept in till 8 lol....we had a dance party last night at youth street after all of the proformances were over. So everyone slept rather well. After breakfast I walked over to the mall to finish up some homework. Everyone and their brother was at the cafe and the mall has it so I thought what the heck. I was there till about lunch time then we went over to a staff members house to swim in there pool which was nice. We are having fish and chips tonight for dinner :). The food here is great! They try and mix it up and try different things. We had a mexican theme the other night and had rice that I thought was kinda cardboardish lol but hey nothing is perfect. I dont really like mexican food anyway. All in all it was a very relaxing day and I feel like im ready to start another week of lectures tomorrow. As far as pictures and videos go, I have been taking a good bit of videos with the camera my friends got me. The internet here is pretty slow and there are usually a lot of people in the cafe using it so I dont think I will be able to upload my videos to facebook. I did save them to my laptop for when I come home.

God Bless, Colton

1 comment: