Thursday 13 October 2011

I Have Arrived!

I arrived in Townsville, Australia about 2 hours ago. I think I spent 22 hours on a plane in the last two days. We didnt have any layovers either so we went from one flight to the next. There is a lot going on here... there are other students here doing different DTS's.  Its in the high 80s, beautiful sunshine, and a great breeze. Some people might call it perfect.... I would be one of those people lol. I will be living in a house with about 20 other guys. I am on the first floor where there is aircondition. Greatt part about that is the staff had picked our bunk assignments out before we arrived so I guess I got the luck of the draw :). The staff members said we can really do whatever we want untill sunday at 3....then we belong to them lol. Everyone is super nice here, very laid back which I will love. It is about 4:30 pm here so we'll see if I post another tonight. I'm excited for all of you to follow along with me on my journey :)

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to read every entry. Your experience is probably my only window into Australia. I look forward to seeing and hearing all about it and how God reveals Himself to you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete