Friday 14 October 2011

Slept well last night lol.... we had a time of worship and i had a hard time keeping my eyes open after like a half an hour.  It wasn't because it was boring though. Its was actually very cool, we sang about God opening up the heavens and raining down on us. No lie about half way through it started to storm... it had been the first rain in about two months I heard one staff member say. This morning I woke up around 5:30. I walked outside to brush my teeth and one of the staff members ask if I want to go for a hike to the top of Castle hill. I said I would and I didnt regret it. It was beautiful, we had a great view of townsville and I got to know more of the students. Everyone is so nice and we all have the attitude that we are going to get to know each other so well and have lifetime friendships with each other. After lunch some of the students and I will be heading down to the mall. After that we will be heading down to the "strand" which is the beach to all my American followers haha. Thanks again to everyone who is following and agian I am so excited for you all to follow me on my journey

God Bless, Colton

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Colton for including us...this is the only way I will ever get to Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually the above post is from AnnMarie...I couldn't figure out how it all worked

    ReplyDelete