Sunday 16 October 2011

Today went well... Some people from the community meet here at the base for there church service. The paster this morning talked about the woman in the bible who gave everything she had to the church. He went on to say that jesus never said to her that she shouldn't give because she had so little, but he made an example of her and taught people that it's not about how much we give but where our hearts are. Where are money is, that is where are heart is. I am a firm believer in the saying "you get what you give". At the same time we need it needs to be for the right reasons, not because people are watching.  Today I got a chance to see how much money was sent to ywam and how much more I need for outreach and I was blown away! The amount of support and prayer I have recieved is unbelieveable! Thank you all so much :) Tomorrow breakfast starts at 6:45 and then we will all meet together around 8 to start our day. Its funny because I am actually looking forward to blogging about my day tomorrow :)

God Bless, Colton

1 comment:

  1. God truly has blessed you Colton. As you open your heart to all He wants to teach you, He'll knock your socks off.

    ReplyDelete