Friday 28 October 2011

So its Saturday here in Townsville! Im taking my youth street group to the skate park this afternoon. Which should be pretty interesting, I havnt been on a skateboard since maybe middle school haha. Tomorrow is the day for the beach! Some of the guys are trying to catch a ferry over to an island that has 12 or 13 nice beaches. One of our staff members was going to take us over at some point this DTS so i'm not going to spend the money on a ferry. There is something very important im going to buy when I get home ;) Things are going very well thus far. I dont know if I said this before but im not cut out for being away from home this long. I have to say I am ready to apply the this i've been learning on outreach. Although we don't know where it will be im very excited.

God Bless, Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment