Tuesday 1 November 2011

So things have been going great here. I was a little stressed lately about where im supposed to go on outreach. I had choices like there provinces in PNG or two in Australia. I wrote down that I thought the ship outreach was the best choice for me. This outreach will be going around and speaking to schools and cities about the ship and everything that is going to be happening because of it.  I was doing laundry and homework back at the house and Isaiah 30:21 came to my mind. I have never read it before and to be honest i was just going to ride it off. For some reason I looked it up and what it said really made me feel like whatever I choose will be the right choice. It gave me a great sense of peace about it.

God Bless, Colton

1 comment:

  1. Awesome verse for you Colton. May God continue to speak to you as you walk in His ways.

    ReplyDelete